Paul J. Mauro, CLU, ChFC
Paul J. Mauro, CLU, ChFC is the Managing Partner of Legacy Insurance Brokers, LLC. and has been in the industry for over 47 years. Paul began the formal mentoring side of the business having worked with totally novice advisors, mid life career change advisors, and now a core of experienced planners in his practice succession program.
Paul is a proud alum of Northeastern University where he graduated in 1972 with a BA. He is co-author of "Take Charge of your IRA" and was the featured speaker in the PBS Special on "Aging & Thou shalt Honor". Paul is a member of the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors and is a Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table & Top of the Table.
Paul is married to Linda, who is a Canadian and also a financial representative of 25 years. They have a son, Nicolas, age 22 and a daughter Bianca, age 37. Paul and Linda divide their time between Bolton, Massachusetts and their cattle ranch in Cotopaxi, Colorado. Paul Mauro is a professional financial advisor with extensive experience helping affluent families and business owners.
- Proud alum of Northeastern University - BA 1972
- Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU) - 1976
- Chartered Financial Consultant designation (ChFC) - 1977
- Investment Advisor Representative with Sagepoint.
- 37 years in Financial Service industry
- 25 years as an independent financial planner Registered Representative with Sagepoint. (Member FINRA/SIPC)
- Co-Author of "Take Charge of Your IRA"
- Series 6, 63, & 65
- Member - National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors; Life Member of Million Dollar Round Table & Top of the Table*
- Featured speaker in PBS Special on "Aging & Thou Shalt Honor"
*Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues. Third party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.